Pennsylvania Super Trails Forum Index Pennsylvania Super Trails
Sharing Trails Information In Pennsylvania

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Consevation-Watershed ForumPa Conservation-Watershed Forum BigDamFish All OutdoorsBigDamFish All Outdoors Forum

Trails HomeTrails Home

Looking for trial riders near Luzerne county

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pennsylvania Super Trails Forum Index -> Trail Rider Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Looking for trial riders near Luzerne county Reply with quote

Hello,
I am looking at partnering up with someone to explore some trails in or around Luzerne County. Let me know!
John Diana
Drums, Pa
Trailmistress
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you see the board is not yet in full swing so I apologize that no one has answered your post. If you help spread the word around about the message board, maybe we can get this party started and find some trail buddies.

Stop over at BigDamFish.Net's message board and I will post it there for you. We'll see if anyone who fishes also rides and can maybe help you out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pennsylvania Super Trails Forum Index -> Trail Rider Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: